1. Hair deep conditioner: If I know I will be washing my hair the next morning and it's feeling dry, I'll add a few drops to the ends of my hair, throw it up in a bun on top of my head, and sleep on an old pillowcase. In the morning, after I've shampooed my hair feels so much smoother and softer.
2. Eye Makeup Remover: Adding a few drops to either water or your eye makeup remover on a cotton round will help remove any stubborn or waterproof mascara. The best part is it'll also condition your eyelashes while it removes it.
3. Bathtime: Adding a few drops to your running bath water will help the amazing aroma relax you. It will also help moisturize and condition your skin as you soak in it.
4. No More Dry Patches: This is a huge tip that I love for the current freezing winter time conditions. If you have any dry patches on your body adding a few drops of it directly to the areas will help get rid of them. If you notice dryness on your face and your current face moisturizer isn't cutting it, mix in a few drops and you're good to go!
5. Anti-Eczematic: One of the uses that I've noticed the biggest change due to Beautyifying is with my Ezcema. I've had it on my cheeks since I was little but I've never really found anything that took care of it. When my instructor mentioned months ago that it could help I bought it immediately to see what would happen. I use it in place of a moisturizer on my cheeks and I've definitely noticed a reduction in the little Ezcema bumps. I would buy Beautifying for this reason alone, even if it had no other uses.
6. Massage Oil: At my school we use this composition oil for massages and it's amazing. The aroma really helps with relaxation and it gives a good slip to the skin. As you probably already guessed, it also conditions the skin. I find people's skin usually soaks it right up from dehydration.
7. Bye Bye Chapped Lips: Applying a drop or two on your lips throughout the day or before bed will really help hydrate and rid your lips of being chapped.
8. Pre-waxing oil: If you do your own waxing at home this is a great pre-waxing oil to use to cleanse the skin of any dirt or makeup that maybe be on the surface beforehand. I use it for all of my waxing at home and I love it.
9. Pre-Cleanser for Makeup Removal: If you wear foundation or heavier makeup on your face sometimes it's hard for your cleanser to break it all down in one cleaning. If you apply the beautifying first as a pre-cleanse and your cleanser second, it will help break down the makeup better and give you a better cleanse. Just like the oil helps emulsify your eye makeup, it'll help breakdown your other makeup too.
10. Dry hands or feet: Since I have chronic dry hands in the winter, massaging some beautifying into them helps with flakiness or redness.
11. Cuticle Oil: If you get dry cuticles, this is a great oil to use to soften and keep them from cracking and splitting, which can get pretty painful.
Have you ever tried Beautifying Composition? If you have, let me know your favorite ways to use it! If not, you can either purchase it at www.aveda.com or let me know and I can get my hands on some for you!
Hope you're having a beautiful day!