My favorite post of the month is here! I don't have that many favorites because I've been very much stuck in a routine lately as far as makeup and skin care goes. I just purchased some new things though so look for some new things come October Favorites time!
1. tarte Pure Maracuja Oil: This oil is a repeat favorite because it is seriously amazing. I feel like not that many people know much about it but it's a holy grail item for my skincare routine. I use it at night as my moisturizer and I wake up every morning with baby soft skin. It has tons of vitamin C in it so it does wonders at brightening and evening out my skin tone. You can use it all over your body to moisturize but I am so obsessed that I will only use it on my face so it lasts longer. Haha
2. Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipsticks: I have been obsessed with these since I bought them a few weeks ago. They really are as wonderful as everyone has been saying. I have 5 shades but I've been wearing Daringly Nude and Divine Wine the most. Click here for my review on these that I shared last week!
3. Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser: I have yet to find my perfect cleanser. While I did like The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Cleanser for Oily Skin, I just wasn't in love so when I took a trip to Sephora a few weeks ago I spotted this guy and I'm obsessed. It gives me such a good deep clean and I really think it does a great job at soothing and cleansing my skin. I feel like my breakouts are slowing down and becoming fewer and this has to be a part of it.
4. Si by Georgio Armani: This perfume is amazing. When I first smelled it at work I thought it was a tad too old for me, but I slowly became more and more obsessed with it. I spray it almost every time I go to work and I can't get enough. I love the sophisticated warm aroma it gives and I get complimented on it all the time!
5. Benefit's Hard Angle Brow Brush: This is my go to brow brush to use my Benefit Browzings wax and powder duo. It is the brush we use at work to do our brow mapping and filling in so that is how I discovered it and fell in love. It is the perfect amount of firm bristles for a brow brush because you can get a very precise line without it taking forever. If I could change one thing about it, I would just want there to be a spooly on the end to comb through my brows with, but other than that I'm obsessed and won't ever use another brow brush! You could use it as a liner brush too if you wanted.
6. Sephora Rouge Cream in Passion Red: This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. It's probably tied with that Rimmel Kate Moss deep red I shared a few weeks ago, but the formula of this lipstick and color are both to DIE for. I am being serious when I say I would wear this shade every day if I could. Here's a picture of me wearing it below. Seriously you need it...all of you. I promise you won't regret this color if you like dark fall tones!
What were you loving last month? Let me know in a comment below and if you ever try any of my recommendations be sure to let me know what you think!
Have a wonderful October my beautiful friends,