Here is a look at some of my favorites at the moment:
2. Cream sweaters: I'm not quite sure what it is but every winter I wear oversized and cozy cream sweaters like it's my job. Maybe I subconsciously wish I was a snow fairy.
3. Nivea lip butters: these are the only things curing and protecting my lips from the Michigan cold. They come in other flavors as well!
4. iPad Mini: I recently bought this on Thanksgiving due to a crazy good deal and while reluctant at first (I almost returned it because I never buy things on a whim), I couldn't be happier with it. While it's main purpose will be to house my makeup portfolio, it has helped in all aspects of my life; school, finances....blogging ;)
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes: best blushes I've ever tried. I repeat, best blushes I've ever tried! I bought this nifty little gift set pictured but I have others too and all of them are great. Wonderful pigmentation and they truly last all day. Tarte is an amazing brand.
6. Tea: Due to the cold and my very long work/school days, I've been getting ready for bed almost every night with Sleepytime tea. It's so calming at night :)
7. Sephora Collection Matte Lipsticks: the formula and the colors are to die for. I'm personally loving the deep brick red shades at the moment. They can turn you from boring to glam in 3 minutes.
What are you loving right now? Leave me a comment and let me know :)
Have a beautiful day,